JONES BOARD OF TRUSTEES
July 21, 2009
Meeting called to order at 7:15 PM
Meeting was tape-recorded
Roll Call: Present-Rodger Choate, Matt Elerick, Ray Poland, Teresa Shuffield, Randy McMillian
Quorum was declared
Payroll – 07-23-09
Minutes – 07-07-09
Motion to approve consent agenda after Ray Poland has looked over the P.O.’s. Motion by
R. Poland Second by M. Elerick
No one came forth.
1. Phillip Johnston – Authority to open a new Account
Motion was made that Phillip Johnston to open a new account at First
State Bank of Jones to place the money
the town will receive from ODOT
grant. Motion by M. Elerick
Second by R. Poland Yes-R.
2. Patti Fields – Discuss Flood Plain Contract Labor. Patti Fields approached the board about a raise from $250.00 a month to $800.00 a month. After board discussion it was tabled until next meeting for Patti Fields to bring more domination of her job description.
3. Patti Fields – Pick Up from Fire Dept. Admin. Pattti Fields approached the board about Emergency Management to receive the truck from Fire Dept. Admin. And for Emergency Management truck go to the PWA .
4. Thomas Pletcher –
Vacation Request for Joe Bradley and Les Warren Thomas Pletcher
approached the board about vacation leave for Joe Bradley and Les
Warren. After board
discussion motion was made for vacation leave for Joe Bradley and Les
Warren. Motion by R. Poland
Second by M. Elerick
5. Lisa Weathers – Discuss Class for Court Clerk. Motion was made for Lisa Weathers to attend workshop for Court Clerk on Aug. 18, 2009 and also pay for Lisa’s lunch.
6. Barbara Birden- Grant ODOT 80/20. Barbara Birden gave a update on the Main Street Grant/ODOT.
7. Retirement Sick Leave and Vacation – Discuss on putting a cap on Sick Leave and Vacation. After board Discussion no motion was made at this time.
9. Mark Taylor - 415
10. Thomas Pletcher- Pay raise John Whitham. Thomas Pletcher approach the board about a pay raise for John Whitham. Motion was made that John Whitman receive a pay from $10.00 a hour to $11.00 with back pay to July 5, 2009. Motion by R. Poland Second by R. McMillin
Tammy Wallace mentioned that min. wage will be going up to $7.25 hour.
5762 OML (Ray’s Retreat) $60.00
5763 OPS – Uniforms $61.97
5764 OML (Ray’s New elected) $125.00
5766 Larry Lion $42.00
5768 AT&T $83.66
5769 Don Alexander $300.00
5771 AAA Kopy $87.00
5772 Fred’s Tire $153.90
5773 O’Reilly Auto $110.96
5774 T&W Tire $247.45
5775 Alltel (June & July) $807.96
5776 OTC $30.00
Mayor Town Clerk