Jones Fire Dept.
412 W Main St
Fire Administrator Mark Taylor
mtaylor @ jonescityok.org
Message from Mark Taylor, Jones Fire Department Director
The Jones Fire Dept. was established in 1913. We are an all-volunteer department that consists of 17 members. We strive to provide the highest level of service possible to the citizens, businesses, and visitors of Jones, Oklahoma. Our firefighters are committed to providing the highest quality of emergency and non-emergency response. We spend a great deal of time training, maintaining our equipment, and fundraising for new equipment to ensure the services we provide are the best they can be.
Have you ever thought about joining the volunteer fire service and you just not sure if you have what it takes? Please feel free to contact us, visit our station, talk with our members and watch what we do. There is always a need for help and a job for everyone.
The Jones Fire Department is proud of its history and serves the residents of and visitors with the following objectives in mind:
- Provide the best possible protection to the residents of the Town of Jones City, Oklahoma.
- Provide fire protection, fire inspection, and fire safety education services to our community.
- Foster interest in all matters pertaining to the volunteer service. Promote the welfare and social advances of all volunteer firefighters.
- Inculcate love of country, good citizenship, civic virtue, and self-sacrifice, and to perpetuate the spirit, which from the early days has actuated volunteer fireman in the rendition of service of the highest type in the protection of life and property from a fire without hope of fee or reward.
- Promote the improvement and advancement of the Town of Jones City community and its residents.