Staying healthy in Jones goes beyond the doctor’s office, becoming a way of life. Just take a look at the Postive Pulse Wellness Program. Jone’s town employees have embraced the Positive Pulse Wellness program and are seeing the benefits.
- Absenteeism is down 40%.
- Employees feel better.
How is Positive Plus helping? It is a two fold approach:
OK State Certified Healthy Business
Work Place Wellness
- Encouraging and supporting exercise with monthly 5K races and access to exercise equipment.
- Improving office health during the day with ergonomically designed offices.
- Promoting health by offering regular wellness checks.
An Active Community
- Enhancing Town environment to encourage walking, biking, and other forms of physical activity.
- Promoting healthy living with a town tobacco ordinance banning smoking and vaping on city properties.
- Ensuring new policies and regulation considering, encouraging, or increasing opportunities for physical activity.